- Assist with the development of the client brief.
- Put together a comprehensive cost plan
- Assist with appointing the design team (architect/engineer/other professional services required)
- Advice on required surveys i.e. SI/TOPO and appoint appropriate consultants to carry these out
- Advice on what specialist consultants will be required pre planning
- Liaise with the project team – attend design team meetings
- Mange the contractor
- Building Regulations
- Structural Warranty
- Manage site meetings and distribute meeting notes.
- Manage the design team throughout the project.
- Oversee the monthly site valuations.
- Prepare and arrange all handover/warranty information for building regulation sign off and handover
- Monitor the project during the snagging period and produce the defects list at the end of the warranty period.
- Requirement - meet with the client to understand their requirement.
- Research the desired areas and use our extensive network of contacts across the Northern England, which gives us access to off market sites.
- Land negotiation
- Initial appraisal of the site to produce a projected build cost using the latest available build costs available for the specific area.
- Cost plan to outline pre contract and post contract costs
Working with Homes England
- Working with Client and Homes England to understand which funding route best suits the client’s requirements
- Assistance with becoming an investment partner with Homes England
- Advice as to the available routes to become a registered provider
- Access to a large network of professional bodies who are available to provide additional support where required
- Submission of grant funding application forms
- Assistance with funding applications.
- Research into funding streams.
- Financial appraisals.
- Extensive knowledge of funders and funding agents who have access to capital from High Net Worth individuals.
- Financial modelling to justify grant application – we have recently carried this out for a small hosing association for both ‘Empty Homes’ and ‘New Build Homes’ and both of which have subsequently been successful.